I had to move some files around this weekend and for some of you that might have led to that you lost your progress in A Super Mario Summary. Sorry about that, but there is hope! Follow these simple steps to get it back:
- Save a level or two in the new version of the game. (The one where you lost your progress.)
- Locate where johanpeitz.com stores it's flash save files. This is SHOULD be in:
%appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[SOME RANDOM LETTERS]\johanpeitz.com\
- In there you should have two folders, asms and flash
- Navigate to asms/asms.swf/ and you will find a file progress.sol -> COPY IT
- Go back and open flash/asms/asms.swf/ instead and drop the copied file there
- Done - go play!
Sorry for the hassle, see you on 8.4!